Thursday, October 17, 2013

And I choose.........

Oct. 16, 2013 06:49





I choose the Quiet Froakie, as he looked strong willed.  I am so happy to have Froakie that I named him Nagase.  As I went to deliver a letter to my mom Shauna challenged me with her Chespin.  My first Pokemon battle was tough but so much fun, and I won, Nagase leveled up to Level 6.  So I ran back home delivering the letter to my mom, whom after reading it helped me pack my bag and wished me luck on my journey. I say good bye as I run back to Aquacorde Town and onto Route 2. I meet Shauna and Serena, Serena teaches both Shauna and I how to catch wild Pokemon. Then gives us each ten Pokeballs.


On my way towards Santalune Forest I run into a wild Fletchling.  Thanks to Serena's help, I caught it.  I named him Talame.   In catching Talame, Nagase grew another level.





After that I caught a Caterpie.  She was so impish that I just had to catch her. After catching her I named her Nami.  


 

Once in Santalune Forest I was joined by Shauna as we explored the vast forest.  Inside this forest I met another trainer named, Kur, and he very nicely gave me a Pokemon egg.  I am so excited to see what hatches out of it.




I'll report back when I exit the forest, or when the egg hatches.

Demy

 Poll 2:
What Pokemon do you think will hatch from this special Egg?

No comments:

Post a Comment