Monday, October 28, 2013

Vines and Leaves

10/28/13 01:27 P.M.

Route 12 had a ranch of Skiddo, the Baa de Mer Ranch.

I make my way to a pier and Serena calls me.  She is challenging me to a battle in front of the next gym.  I cannot wait.

At a Monorail station leading from the pier to the next city, Professor Sycamore and Diantha were there waiting for me.  He congratulates me on learning the Mega Evolution, and Diantha asked that we have a battle next time we meet each other.  I get on the Monorail I get to Coumarine City.


Bruteroot started my fight against Serena.  His Mega Stone activated during the battle and he became a Mega Venasaur.  Bruteroot had to trouble winning the battle, much to Serena's disappointment. 



I make my way into the Gym and it is GIGANTIC.  After climbing lots of ropes and jumping over crevices.  I make my way to the Gym Leader, Ramos. 



It was a tough battle with Shock jumping around and electrocuting anything in the way.  After a long, and shocking battle Shock and I pulled through and won the Plant Badge.



Current Party:
  1. Shock Lv. 34
  2. Ptera Lv. 34
  3. Nagase Lv. 35
  4. Kuurth Lv. 35
  5. Bruteroot Lv. 35
  6. Blaziken Lv. 36



No comments:

Post a Comment