Sunday, October 20, 2013

BRUTEROOT!

10/20/13 9:14 P.M.

I choose Bulbasaur and welcome him to my team happily. He lets out a happy growl as I give him the nickname Brutroot, and officially give my Chespin his nickname of Kuurth.



Professor Sycamore gave me an item called a Venasaurite, something he called a Mega Stone.  I wonder what it does, looks like I have a lot of research to do while on my journey.  As I leave the lab I meet a man named Lysandre, the creator of the Holo-Caster. He wishes me luck on my journey before he leaves. Wow is that man impressive.  He was kind of intimidating.



Serena asked to meet me at Cafe Soleil, then ran off. I went to go meet her.  When I showed up we ran into Lysandre again and he was talking to DIANTHA! That is right the Diantha, the famous movie star who is also a Pokemon trainer. She is so cool.



Anyway Serena wanted to ask me to compete with her, to see who will become stronger. She said she thinks it would be fun, and I could never turn down a challenge. So let the competition begin.  With Shock on my head I head off towards Route 5 to continue on my journey.

Current Party:
  1. Kuurth Lv. 9
  2. Bruteroot Lv. 10
  3. Kamo Lv. 13
  4. Shock Lv. 13
  5. Nagase Lv. 14
  6. Torchic Lv. 15

No comments:

Post a Comment