Sunday, October 27, 2013

MEGA EVOLUTION

10/27/13 09:51 P.M.

I make my way back to the Tower of mastery.  There I run into the Guru ho says the successor, Korrina, is waiting for me at the top of the tower.  I make my way up to the top and talk to Korrina and she gives me my very own Mega Ring.



After I got the ring from Korrina her Lucario ran over to me.  It seemed like he wanted to battle with me against her, and so I accepted him.  So we battle just Lucario vs Lucario.  My Lucario reacted to the Mega Stone right away and started to change.  It became a Mega Lucario.



The battle was over quick once the Mega evolutions happened.  The two Mega Lucarios ran at each other with a single punch.  The last Lucario standing was mine. It was amazing, and I wonder what other Pokemon can Mega Evolve.

I left the tower and started for Route 12. On Route 12 I was attacked by an Exeggcute and Ptera went to face them.  He too reacted to a Mega Stone and Mega Evolved.



Current Party
  1. Nagase Lv. 32
  2. Ptera Lv. 32
  3. Shock Lv. 33
  4. Bruteroot Lv. 33
  5. Kuurth Lv. 33
  6. Blaziken Lv. 36

No comments:

Post a Comment