Thursday, October 17, 2013

So Many Surprises!

Oct 18, 2013 12:14 A.M

I arrive in Santalune City Pokemon Center and there is a gift waiting for me.  I received a Male Torchic.


I run over to Route 22 while exploring the area and run into A Rising Star named Lois.  She had a Psyduck and a Litleo.  My Metapod and Kakuna take them on really well.  While walking in the tall grass I ran into a wild Litleo, I capture her and name her Nala.


 Right after a wild Farfetch'd attacked me.  It was scary but I handled the situation and caught her to.  I named her Kamo.



While handling these wild Pokemon attacked me Nami and Needle evolved, I was shocked.  Name became a Buterfree and Needle became a Beedrill.












I decided to go back to the Pokemon Center and change up my team. My new team consisted of:
  1. Egg
  2. Nala
  3. Kamo
  4. Talame
  5. Nagase
  6. Torchic
I then ran back to Santalune Forest for some quick training.  In the Forest I ran into a Youngster named Joey.  He had a Scatterbug and a Fletchling.  Nala defeated both with ease, she is really strong, and leveled up to Level 7.  After walking in the forest more I ran into a Lass named Lise who had a Weedle and a Bunnelby.  Kamo with her intense strength took out both Pokemon.  I left The forest and onto Route three where I met a Preschooler named Oliver who challenged me to a battle with his Caterpie and Azurill.  Kamo looked a little bored with this battle but she fought them both and leveled up to Level 8.  His friend, another Preschooler, Ella then ran over to challange me as well with her Pichu.  Nala wanted to have some fun so I let her battle Pichu.  After winning Nala leveled up to Level 8 and learned Work Up. 

I continued exploring Route 3 and ran into a Schoolgirl named Bridget.  She challenged me with her Bidoof.  Talame was a little hesitant but she won and leveled up to Level 9.  I then found a Super Potion on the ground, shocked someone would throw away something so useful I picked it up.  That is when Brighton, a schoolboy, showed up looking for a challenge.  He has a Pansage, Pansear, and Panpour but none of them were a match for the furious Kamo.

After that battle I ran back to Santalune City to heal my Pokemon at the Pokecenter.  While exploring the city I ran into a Roller Skater who offered me some skates if I could defeat her.  She introduced her self as Rinka and she had a Zigzagoon that Kamo defeated joyfully.  As promised Rinka handed me a pair of Roller Skates.  I then decided to visit the Pokemon School and the teacher there gave me a X Attack and a X Defend. 

I decided to continue my training on Route 22.  There I challenged Elin, a young Lass, who had a Goldeen and Marill.  Once again Kamo defeated Goldeen and leveled up to Level 9 and learned Arial Ace.  Nala decided to join the fray and defeated Marill also leveling up to Level 9.  Rabbie, a Schoolboy, ran over having seen the battle, and decided to challenge me as well.  He had a Pidgey and a Metapod.  This time Nagase decided to fight and leveled up to Level 10 after defeating them both. I continued on with my training till I ran into a Rising Star named Loic who had a Riolu.  Little Miss Talame took on Riolu very confidently and was rewarded with a level up to Level 10 and learned the move Peck. 

At this Point Kamo got restless again and she challenged a trainer by herself.  She challenged a poor Schoolgirl named Mackenzie and her Bunnelby.  I was happy to see Kamo win, but wish that she wouldn't run off by herself.  Elsa, a Lass, Ran over to check out what was happening and figured she would like to challenge Kamo as well with her Flabebe.  Kamo once again won and leveled up to Level 10.

I then headed to
Santalune Gym to face Viola but as I arrived to the entrance my Pokegg started to shake and move and make noises.  To my surprised it hatched into……



Egg Status:
Hatched into ……..

Current Party:
            Hatched Egg (???)
            Nala Lv. 9
            Nagase Lv. 10
            Talame Lv. 10
            Kamo Lv. 10
            Torchic Lv. 10

Poll 3:
What do you think hatched out of the egg?

1 comment:

  1. Ummmmmm Zorua ^_^ I think it might be that, those have been floating around alot!!!

    ReplyDelete