Wednesday, October 16, 2013

First Day in a New Home

Oct. 16, 2013 07:20 P.M.



I wake up from my nap, after moving to Vaniville Town.  After changing out of my pajamas, I go down stairs to go explore my new neighborhood, only to be greeted by two of my neighbors at the door, both are pretty cute girls.  They introduced themselves as Serena and Shauna, they asked me to meet them at Aquacorde Town.  I arrived to meet Serena and Shauna, and introduced to two more people, Tierno and Trevor.  It was here that we talked and they gave me the nickname Lil' D.  Then Tierno asked me to choose between three Pokemon; Chespin, Fennekin, or Froakie. They all look good, I don't know which one to choose.












First Poll:
What Starter should Demy choose?

  1. Chespin
  2. Fennekin
  3. Froakie

5 comments: