Friday, October 18, 2013

Gyms and Curiosities

Oct 18, 2013 01:50

On my way to the Gym I was given yet another Pokemon Egg, this time by a friend named Dakota.  She refused to tell me what was inside and that I will be shocked to find out. 



While waiting for the egg to hatch I decided to finally face the Gym.  As I entered the Gym I slid down what I thought was a rope, careful not to wake Shock, who was still sleeping on my head.  I landed on a giant web. 



I faced a few of Viola's students, Shock waking up and even joining in the battles. She is very strong for such a young Pokemon, but her curiosity gets the better of her many times, as she continued to jump on each new Pokemon she encountered, though this did allow her to get the best vantage points.


This left me to face Viola and Shock jumped on her head then back to mine right before the battle, Viola got a quick picture of the two of us and we started our battle.
















Viola sent out her Surskit and Shock ran forward to face it.  Shock Got right on top of Surskit and after sniffing around shocked it, causing Surskit to pass out.  As Viola sent out her next Pokemon, a Vivillon, Shock came running back towards me and up to my shoulder and nuzzled me.  As soon as she saw Vivillon though she jumped at it and sized it up.  She kept trying to jump onto Vivilon's back but couldn't jump high enough, however do to being right under it, Shock was able to hit Vivilon with a few stray sparks of frustration, and KO'd the poor Bug Pokemon.  As Shock had beaten both Pokemon, even if by fluke, Viola gave me the Bug Badge.

 Shock ran back up onto my hat and fell back asleep for a nap.  She really is a cute Pokemon.  

Current Party:
  1. Egg
  2. Shock Lv. 10
  3. Nagase Lv. 10
  4. Talame Lv. 10
  5. Kamo Lv. 10
  6. Torchic Lv. 10
Poll 4:
Yet another Egg, so what is in this one?

1 comment:

  1. *giggles* Eggs Eggs Eggs. ^..^ Only I know what is inside, and it's a secret...or I forgot...I probably forgot.

    ReplyDelete