Monday, October 21, 2013

Caves and Ridges



I make my way through Connecting Cave And onto Route 8. I carefully walk along the Route until I reach Ambrette Town.  Serena catches back up to me and suggest we go to the Fossil Lab since they might have some information on Mega Evolution.

We go to the lab and speak with the scientists.  They send us to speak to the scientist in Glittering Cave.  I get there and it turns out I have to ride a Rhyhorn to get to the caves.  This is great it reminds me of being at home with my mom and riding on her Rhyhorn.





 I ride the Rhyhorn all the way to the entrance of the caves.  In the cave I captured a few Pokemon including, Cubone, Kangaskhan, Solrock, Dwebble, Onix,and a Woobat.  I also found some old looking amber stuff.  wonder if the scientist could tell me more about it.

























































We were ambushed by these Team Flare guys.  Not sure what they are about but they tried to stop us from finding the scientist.  Serena and I teamed up when they tried to forcefully stop us from going farther. Once we beat them we found the scientist who offered us each a Fossil. A choice between a Jaw Fossil or a Sail Fossil, which should I get.

Poll :
Which Fossil should I choose?
  1. Jaw
  2. Sail
Current Party:
  1. Kamo Lv. 19
  2. Bruteroot Lv.21
  3. Kuurth Lv.20
  4. Shock Lv. 19
  5. Nagase Lv. 20
  6. Combusken Lv. 21

3 comments: