Sunday, October 27, 2013

EXTREME GYM!

10/27/1311:32 A.M.

In side the gym a Rollerskating challenged me to a battle.  Bruteroot battled her and evolved into a Venasaur during the battle.  Bruteroot is so amazing.


I finally make my way to Korrina and face her again, this time for a badge and the chance to battle the mega evolution successor.






















Shock took care of most of the battle, but during the fight with her Hawlucha Combusken decided to battle, and he evolved into a Blaziken.



Thanks to Blaziken I won the Rumble Badge.









Korrina said to go back to Mastery Tower and asks that I battle her again but not as a Gym Battle, but as two Trainers who can use Mega Evolution.

Current Party
  1. Ptera Lv. 31
  2. Nagase Lv. 32
  3. Shock Lv. 33
  4. Bruteroot Lv. 33
  5. Kuurth Lv. 33
  6. Blaziken Lv. 36





1 comment: