Thursday, October 17, 2013

On my way to Santalune City

Oct. XX, 2013 00:00


Update after exiting Santalune Forest Onto Route 3

In the forest I caught a Male Weedle and named him Needle.




I found 3 Potions and 1 Antidote.  I then caught a Male Pikachu I nicknamed Chu.


While exploring the forest both Nami and Needle evolved.  Nami evolved into a Metapod and Needle into a Kakuna.















Shauna found a Paralyze Heal and gave it to me, she really is cute.  Selena gave me a Pokeball when I ran into her again. 

Before leaving I was challenged by a lass named Anna, She had a Pikachu as well. Talame made quick work of her Pikachu though. He is really strong.  I'm about to enter Santalune City I will write more of my adventure once there.

Current Party:
  1. Egg
  2. Nami Lv. 7
  3. Needle Lv. 7
  4. Nagase Lv. 8
  5. Talame Lv. 8
  6. Chu Lv. 3

Egg Update:
Still doesn't seem close to hatching, what could it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment