Sunday, October 20, 2013

Enter The Juggernaut

10/20/13 12:19 P.M.

With Shock taking a nap on my head I make my way to Route 4.  Here I run into a Wild Skitty that Nagase battles and I am able to catch, naming him WilyKat. 



I also run into these weird looking pixie Pokemon that my Pokedex tells me are fairy types.  I've already caught two, one holding a yellow flower and one holding a red flower.














I continue on my way till I meet two students, named Sina and Dexio, they say they are disciples of the mysterious Professor Sycamore and wish for me to meet him, They also tell me more about this Fairy type that my Flabebes are and so is Shock.  They lead me into Lumiose City. 

Once in Lumiose City Sina leads me to Professor Sycamore's lab and I head up to the third floor.  He greets me at the elevator and calls me into his office, as we talk, Shauna and Serena.  It is then that Professor Sycamore challenges me to a battle, and I accept. but just as the battle starts, and Sycamore sends out a Bulbasaur, my mysterious egg starts to hatch.  Out comes a Chespin that sees the Bulbasaur and rushes at it using tackle. 



Kamo, who I had released for the battle, get annoyed by the newly hatched Chespin knocks him out of the way and starts battling the Bulbasaur herself.  Shock wakes up in all the noise, as I'm pulling Chespin away and Kamo wins her battle, and Sycamore sends out his Squirtle.  Boy would I love one of those.  Shock tired and mad at being awoken jumps off my head and in between Kamo and the Squirtle, shocking them both and causing them to faint.  Sycamore laughs the sight of Shock, being so tough and he sends out his last Pokemon, a Charmander.  Shock continues her fight with Charmander and after a good shock from on the Charmander's tail, Charmander faints.  Sycamore seems pleased with the battle and even offers me one of the three Pokemon he battled with.  I wonder which I should choose.


Poll:
Which Pokemon should I choose?
  1. Bulbasaur
  2. Squirtle
  3. Charmander

6 comments: