Monday, October 21, 2013

SURPRISE!

10/21/13 05:38 P.M.

While walking in the grass I am attacked by a horde of Gulpin and one of them is a strange Blue color.  It was so cool to see I just had to catch her.




I then find a Berry field and the caretaker asked me to help take care of the field an allows me to plant my own berries.  I plat a few Oran and Pecha berries then move on.  Trevor and Tierno run up to me and show me a Pokemon Day Care Center.  I left my blue Gulpin, Bluey in the Day Care my male Gulpin to be raised and have fun.

Outside the Day Care I found another Fairy Type Pokemon known as a Spritzee.



While talking to Trevor I was attacked by a horde of Hoppip.


Trevor, Tierno and I ran into Serena and she challenged us all to a Pokemon battle.  Serena and I partnered up against Trevor and Tierno.  I must say Serena is tougher than I thought.  It will be hard to beat her if we ever battle against each other, I'm deffinitly going to have to train harder.

Current Party:
  1. Kamo Lv. 19
  2. Bruteroot Lv. 19
  3. Kuurth Lv. 19
  4. Shock Lv. 19
  5. Nagase Lv. 20
  6. Combusken Lv. 21

No comments:

Post a Comment