Friday, November 1, 2013

Whose Got the Power?

11/01/13 03:45 P.M.

Lots of people are worried because there is a black out in part of Lumiose City.  I think I should try and check out the Kalos Power Plant On Route 13. 

I head down that way but the Power Plant is locked up tight and needs a key to get in.  a Team Flare grunt tried to stop me but Nagase handled him easily, evolving, in the process, into a Greninja


I make my way inside to find some workers hiding and another Team Flare Grunt attacking me, what are they doing here?  Kuurth handled this one, evolving into a Chesnaught.



Turns out the were stealing power to power some kind of device. I wonder what it could be.  I over heard this from a scientist and what seemed to be someone in charge.  Blaziken surprised me and released itself from his pokeball to fight the Admin like guy.  His Blazikenite reacted with my Mega Ring and Blaziken Mega Evolved.  After defeating the Admin he took on the scientist as well.  Blaziken seemed really angry at the Team Flare members for what they were doing. 



Team Flare ran away after being defeated.  and two weirdos wearing masks showed up, They just called themselves mysterious people, and looked disappointed I did everything before they could show up.  That was...odd. Anyway Shock and I are on our ay back to Lumiose City.

Current party:
  1. Ptera Lv. 35
  2. Shock Lv. 36
  3. Nagase Lv. 36
  4. Bruteroot Lv. 36
  5. Kuurth Lv. 36
  6. Blaziken Lv. 37

1 comment: