Saturday, November 16, 2013

Elite Four - Part 1: Malva

11/16/13 09:55 P.M.

I entered the giant league building.  Inside Malva was waiting.  She welcomed me to the League and told me that she is a Fire Type Trainer.  She also told me that if I wish to face the Champion I will have to impress all four members of the Elite Four first.  I decided that she would be the first person I faced.  I entered her area and she greeted me again then showed me her Pokemon, a Talonflame. 

















I decided to use Nagase against her Talonflame.  Talonflame stayed high above Nagase for a long time, making the battle hard, but Eventually Nagase was able to leap high enough to get above Talonflame and shoot water at Talonflame with the power of a cannon.  Knocking Talonflame to the ground and out of the battle. 


Continued in Part 2

Blog Question:
Which member should I face next?
  1. Siebold
  2. Wikstrom
  3. Drasna

1 comment:

  1. Siebold, since you have Shock. and check out my blog too, here's the link- http://kalospokemonadventure.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete