Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Elite Four - Part 4: Drasna

11/20/13 02:13 P.M.

I enter the last door to another elevator with a sign reading "Dragonmark Chamber".  Two giant stone dragon wings open up after I enter and smoke, smelling of sulfur, fills the room.  Inside the wings was a woman who introduced herself as Drasna and said how wonderful it is that I must be a strong trainer, and that challanging someone like me will help her Pokemon grow like weeds, then she sent out a Noivern and Shock jumped off my head and ran into battle ready for another fight. 





















Shock Played Rough with the Noivern but jumped and ran all over the field in the smoke filled room.  She seemed unable to see her opponent until it got close to her.  I told her to wait till it swooped down then jump, She did and landed in one of Noivern's ears and the largest Thunder I have seen Shock give.  It Paralyzed the Noivern and caused it to fall to the ground where Shock knocked out it out with one last blow.

That is it I've beaten all four members and the Champion is all that is left for me.  Drasna wished me luck on facing the champion after congratulating me for defeating her.  I get back into the Lobby and there is the door to the Champion wide open.  I wonder who the champion is as I head for the door and walk into the bright light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment