Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Elite Four - Part 3: Wikstrom

11/20/13 01:42 P.M.

I enter the hallway with the name Wikstrom above it.  Inside is another elevator with a sign reading "Ironworks Chamber".  I take the Elevator and go up to the chamber.  As I enter giant iron walls fall down and two sword like statues turn towards me and sitting in the chamber is a man wearing armor.  He introduced himself as Wikstrom the blade of hardened Steel and challenged me to a battle.  he sent out an Aegislash and I sent out my Blaziken.





















My Blaziken Mega Evolved right away and the battle was like two knights having a duel.  they stared each other down matching each other blow for blow.  Eventually Aegislash made a wrong move and Blaziken delivered a fire filled kick right into the Aegislash.  This knocked it out and gave Blaziken the win.  Wikstrom congratulated me and wished me luck on my final battle before having a chance to face the champion.  I head back to the main lobby and look at the last door with the name of my last opponent above it "Drasna".

No comments:

Post a Comment