Sunday, November 3, 2013

Ghosts and Globs

11/03/13  08:45 P.M.

Professor Sycamore and Lysandre were in the cafe.  After our meeting Trevor sent me a message asking for me to meet everyone on Route 14.  When I got there Trevor and Serena waiting for me.  Serena challanged me to another Pokemon Battle and of course I accepted, after all we are rivals.  After Mega Evolving Ptera took on all her Pokemon majestically.  After the battle Shauna ran up to meet us.  Last was Tierno who was at a fighting Dojo.  Shauna wants everyone to go to a scary house.  Serena decided not to go and instead went off to the next town.  the rest of us went to the scary house.  While on the way a Goomy got stuck to my bag.  As I tried to get the poor girl off, but she attached herself to one of my pokeballs and caught itself. 



I make it to the Scary house with the others.  We discussed going inside and ultimately decided to enter.  Inside the caretaker told us a scary story of faceless men....I wonder if the story is true and there really are faceless men in the house.  It was a crazy story.



Well off to Laverre City to face the next gym.

Current Party:
  1. Bruteroot Lv. 38
  2. Ptera Lv. 38
  3. Kuurth Lv. 38
  4. Shock Lv. 39
  5. Nagase Lv. 39
  6. Blaziken Lv. 39

No comments:

Post a Comment