Monday, November 11, 2013

Ice Ice Baby

11/11/13 10:16 P.M.

I headed back to Route 19 battling a few trainers on the way till I make my way into Snowbelle City.  Inside Snowbelle City I find the Gym only to be told the Gym Leader is not there and went to the Winding Woods. I step into the giant maze of the woods.  As soon as I was inside a giant tree attacked me.  It was a Trevenant!



with the help of Kuurth I was able to capture the Trevenant.  I continued walking through the maze till I saw a Froakie.  Confused I got closer and Shock shocked it and it attacked.  Turned out it was really a  Zoroark in disguise. 



I catch the Zoroark and continue on the way till I finally find Wulfric, the Gym Leader.  He tells me I'm in a place called the Pokémon Village.  He said he would head back to the gym but suggests I search around the village a little bit before I challenge him.  I did just that, I eve saw a sleeping Snorlax that reminded me of my own.  I saw a trash can shaking and I checked it and inside was a Garbodor.  Shock and I battled it and I caught the Pokemon. 


I head back into the woods and ultimately back to Snowbelle City.  I walk into the gym and challange Wulfric to a battle.  Wulfric used an Avalugg and I send out Shock.



















Shock kept slipping and sliding all over the room, sending out shocks as she slipped around.  She even shocked me.  She eventually slipped under Avalugg and used Thunder causeing Avalugg to faint and granting us the victory.  Wulfric gave me the Iceberg Badge.

That is my eighth gym badge! I can't believe it, I can go to the Pokemon League now. I leave the gym to start on the path to the League.

















Current Party:
  1. Shock Lv. 63
  2. Nagase Lv. 63
  3. Bruteroot Lv. 63
  4. Kuurth Lv. 63
  5. Vedrfolnir Lv. 63
  6. Blaziken Lv. 67

No comments:

Post a Comment