Friday, November 8, 2013

Snow Snow Snow

11/08/13 03:02 P.M.

Trevor and I headed to Frost Cavern. We get to the depths of the cavern and once again run into Team Flare members.  They were attacking an Abomasnow.  Trevor and I ran up to stop them.



The two of us defeated the Team Flare members and they ran off, again.  Trevor told me how Team Flare scares him before he ran back off alone.  I went to check on the Abomasnow and it happily gave me a Mega Stone, Abomasnowite.

I left the cavern and made my down to Route 17 where the Mamoswine was feeling better. 



I rode the Mamoswine through the large piles of snow when a Snover jumped up on the Mamoswine and offered me a berry.  She was just so cute that I had to catch her and she happily came with me.


I got to the gate leading into  Anistar City and Serena messaged me, challenging me to another battle, this time in front of the Anistar Gym.  Again I accepted, battling her is always fun.

Current Party:
  1. Ptera Lv. 50
  2. Kuurth Lv. 50
  3. Nagase Lv. 51
  4. Shock Lv. 51
  5. Bruteroot Lv. 51
  6. Blaziken Lv. 53

No comments:

Post a Comment