Monday, November 4, 2013

Dolls and Balls

11/04/13 08:17 P.M.

I make my way into Laverre City and find the gym as part of a giant tree in the center of the city.  The gym looked like a giant dollhouse, and all the trainers inside looked like dolls.  It was a little intimidating and odd.  Especially with the story of the faceless men still in the back of my mind.  The gym leader, Valerie, looked like a Pokemon Doll.  Her Sylveon was extremely powerful and a tough pokemon to defeat.  Nagase put up a tough fight against the Sylveon. The two were near exhaustion and either could have fainted, but Nagase stayed standing, as Sylveon passed out.



















YES WE WON THE FAIRY BADGE!  Nagase, Shock, and I jumped around with joy.  Shock shooting small electric shocks out.  That was our toughest battle yet for sure.


As Shock and I left the gym Shauna and Trevor ran up saying they were going to visit the Pokeball factory and asked if I would like to join them.  Before I could answer them the two ran off and Shock ran after them, so off I went.  There was a Team Flare Grunt guarding the door.  Shauna ranran off to try and force him to let us in, and Trevor followed.  Serena and Tierno came up behind us wondering what was happening.  Shauna and Trevor came running away from the Team Flare Grunt chasing them.  Tierno went to help them, while Serena and I went into the factory to  to see what was going on inside.  The factory was swarming with Team Flare members.  I fight my way to the president's office and inside was two scientists and a Admin.  What are these guys up to?  The three of them teamed up on me...but Serena showed up just in time, and with Shock and Ptera, the three of them fell to our friendship and ran away.  The president gave Serena and I both a Master Ball.



Shauna, Trevor, and Tierno arrived to see if everything was ok.  Serena and I told them everything that happenedso they could stay on the look out as well.  Everyone decided to head off to  Dendemille Town next. 

Current Party:
  1. Nagase Lv. 41
  2. Bruteroot Lv. 41
  3. Ptera Lv. 41
  4. Kuurth Lv. 41
  5. Shock Lv. 42
  6. Blaziken Lv. 42

2 comments:

  1. Good to see a level Balanced team honestly. cause mine was sooo badly balanced

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always try to stay level balanced, something I've done since Gen 1

    ReplyDelete