Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Keys and Ruins

11/06/13  06:58 P.M.

I run through Route 15, being attacked by lots of Pokemon: Murkrow, Foongus and Pumpkaboo.






Lysandre called me again, wondering if all Pokemon and All humans have the hidden ability that allows for Mega Evolution or if it is just certain special Pokemon and humans. 

That is when Shock found some weird ruins and stairs...I go downstairs and inside is a gang.  They didn't try anything to stop me, but the Pokemon were very feisty and attacked me.  I caught a Trubbish, Litwick, and Klefki in these ruins.




 Shock and I left the ruins and made our way into Dendemille Town, where Professor Sycamore and Dexio came up and talked to me the Legendary Pokemon Yveltal and how it survives on the souls of others.  After they left Trevor ran up looking for the Professor.  Everyone is worried about something going on in Frost Cavern.  I'm going to go investigate it, I will report back with that adventure.

Current Party:
  1. Bruteroot Lv. 47
  2. Ptera Lv. 47
  3. Kuurth Lv. 47
  4. Nagase Lv. 48
  5. Shock Lv. 48
  6. Blaziken Lv. 50

No comments:

Post a Comment