Monday, November 18, 2013

Elite Four - Part 2: Siebold

11/18/13 11:55 A.M.

After leaving Malva's area and back to the Lobby I looked around trying to decide who to face next. I decided to take the door directly next to Malva's.  Above it read "Siebold" so I guess that is whom I will be facing.  I walked through the door into the long hallway, it lead to a center room that had a sign the read, "Elevator to The Flood Chamber".  I stepped on the Elevator and it lead me up to a room that filled with water after entering and a man standing there waiting.  He asked me if Pokemon Battles could be worthy enough to be called art and I said yes.  He introduced himself as Siebold.

I challenged him to a battle, Shock jumping off my hat and sending out a few shocks to show she was ready.  Siebold sent out his Pokemon, a Barbaracle.




















Shock tried to jump onto Barbaracle but kept getting hit before being able to shock it.  Deciding to try a different tactic I sent Shock to the water to go swimming.  Once Barbaracle got close enough Shock sent a Thunder through the water, giving it extra power and knocking Barbaracle out instantly.  Shock returned to me exhausted and I picked her up and placed her carefully back on my hat. 

Siebold told me to remember this battle for ever, for it will be fleeting art and the only thing any human can do is remember their own art.  The Chamber emptied out the water and I took the Elevator back to the main room to decide on who I will face next.

Blog Question:
Which Member of the Elite Four should be faced next?
  1. Wikstrom
  2. Drasna

1 comment: